This is a super short post with my October TBR. September was a decent month for both buying(maybe more than decent) and reading books. I purchased a lot of books in the month of September. I will be receiving a couple of pre-orders this month and books from my subscription box. So technically I will have at least 2-3 new books by the end of this month. So, I might go on a book buying ban for this month. Hopefully I will not purchase new ones and try to finish books from my TBR pile.
These are some of the books from my TBR that I want to get to for sure.
- You never know, Akash Verma (I have already started this one)
- The Bear and The Nightingale, Katherine Arden.
- Warcross, Marie Lu.
- Curfewed Night, Basharat Peer.
- Turtles all the way down, John Green.
- Norwegian Wood, Haruki Murakami.
- The Diary of a Young Girl, Anne Frank.
- Untouchable, Mulk Raj Anand.
- Velocity, Dean Koontz.
- IT, Stephen King. – Not the whole book, I’m planning to read a few chapters every week and will take my time with this one.
This definitely looks like a highly ambitious TBR pile to me, considering that I’m on vacation. I’ll keep you posted on the progress😊
Do share your TBR and the books that you want to get to in the month of October.
A fellow bibliophile.